Café tour - Kimisa in Seongsu-dong, home of drip coffee champion

 I personally think that Anstar channel is the best at introducing coffee from a public perspective 


I once introduced Kimisa coffee in Seongsu. 


It's run by the owner who won the brewing competition


I visited with the expectation that I would be able to experience something special. 


It was a little far away from Seongsu Station or Seoul Forest Station. 


There was a possibility that the main street would expand in the future as new cafes and bagel houses were located on the way. 


If Seongsu-dong continues to grow and stick with the Konkuk University commercial district. 


Just like Sinchon and Hongdae did 




Anyway, Kimisa, who arrived on foot, prepared a drink on the first floor 


There was a roastery underground. 


He seemed to be delivering and selling coffee beans elsewhere. 


There was a store on the first floor and underground, so there was quite a bit of space. 


It was good to be relaxed so that the seats were not tight. 




He also explained about the beans as he made coffee. 


From the description of the farm of these beans


There are certain scents now.


The temperature smells a lot like this, so enjoy everything when it's hot or cold. 


After hearing this and that, I came to the table and drank coffee. 




It smelled good, and it was delicious coffee. 


The smell of roastery roasting coffee beans inside the restaurant 


I felt like the coffee was stronger. 


It's a bit disappointing because I personally like to drink a lot of coffee


Of course, the barista made the coffee by measuring it to grams,


It seemed a little tender to my taste. 


If you increase the amount of coffee beans or decrease the amount of water 


There was a regret that it would be a more delicious coffee with a stronger flavor and a stronger flavor. 


If I go next time, I'll ask them to lower it a little darker. 




It was a good afternoon because I could have a relaxing time and a fragrant time. 


For those who want to taste the coffee made in Seongsu-dong 


It was a cafe worth visiting in Seongsu-dong, Kimisa.







댓글