Bundang Suji Chinese Hot Pot Restaurant Recommended - Is this place in China!!!!

 I searched for restaurants that are worth visiting for the anniversary. 


Looking at the picture, the magnificent Chinese restaurant was not very far from home. 


It was a very famous house with lots of compliments from bloggers. I was the only one who didn't know




Behind the Suji-gu Office, it didn't look like a big building, 


There's also a rotating parking lot (the bangle bangle in a department store... But it's a little small. If you're not confident in driving, go without a car)


The store is really big and the interior is really nice




I think I've only seen Chinese restaurants of this size when I went to Chinatown or China. 


It's medium between large and medium, and it's pleasant, cool, and very good ^^




The menu is also very~~~~~ just like Chinese restaurants. 


There are so many different menus that I wonder how they sell all this food. 


We decided to try hot pot today. 


And I also ordered guobaorou, which my wife likes. 


The basic hot pot noodle, which costs 45,000 won, is enough for two adults to eat. 


In addition, you can order additional meat or other ingredients to suit your style. 


If you go to the self-bar next to it, you can refill unlimited vegetables and dry tofu. 


And like a hot pot restaurant, it is ready to make the sauce yourself. 


The vegetables or meat from the spicy hot pot red soup


You have to dip it in marinated sauce to make it look like hot pot. ^^


Put minced garlic or coriander in marjang sauce that tastes like peanut sauce 


You can make your own sauce and eat it. 


We don't have a lot, so two of us ate the basics and ate it fully. 




I think it'd be nice to come and have a drink with my friends later


There are various dishes, and the price is as cheap as a Chinese restaurant.


It's cheaper than other Chinese restaurants nearby. 


Guobaorou is quite generous, but it's 19,000 won 


There are also a lot of menus that are on additional discounts for weekday lunches




I usually like Chinese food


The food is delicious, the store is very good, and the price is good???? 


It's really hard to find a store like this. 


I want to give you a perfect score of 10. I think I'll come more often in the future. 


When I go to eat Chinese food near my house, I think I will come here without any worries!!


People living in Bundang, Suzy, please come 


It was a happy day to find a store that I really liked!!






댓글