Bundang Jokbal Delivery Restaurant Recommendation - Kim's Chopping Board

 I wasn't born and raised in Bundang,


Somehow, close friends get married and set up a house in Bundang.


So we can see each other often,


It's good to exchange living information like this.


My daughter is still young, but she has an old man's taste. 


I really like jokbal, Bokguk, and truffle.


Well, it costs a lot of money...


But if you eat well and grow up, you make money to spend. 




I asked my friends where the best jokbal place to order food was


Kim recommended cutting board.


These days, most franchise pigs' feet seem to have been leveled upward. 


Everything is basic at most. 


When I was young, pig's feet restaurants often smelled like pigs.


It may be because the freshness of the pigs fell during the distribution process,


Or maybe the store didn't take good care of hygiene,


However, it seems that there is no need to worry about the smell of pigs after ordering at a pig's feet restaurant these days. 


Most of the time, such things are well managed. 


However, it seems that there are many cases where the seasoning is a little too much when boiling. 


It's so sweet and salty that I think it's good when I eat the first bite


After eating about five points, you get bitten. 


Like when you eat too much oil. 


It's as oily as when you eat tuna~!! At the same time, it's gentle, so I like the high quality that doesn't bite you even if you eat more...




Why am I suddenly talking about yellowtail tuna while talking about jokbal?


I thought this metaphor would be perfect for explaining Kim's chopping board, so I said it. 


These days, many pig's feet franchises get bitten by a few drinks,


Kim's cutting board feels like tuna.


The taste is subtle and not pungent.


Should I say I stopped at the right level without overdoing it? 


So I personally really liked it. 


And my daughter, who had the taste of the old man mentioned earlier, was very, very happy. 


Food depends on your personal preference 


I don't know if it's good for other people's tastes 


If I just do that in the post, I recommend it! I don't do it until now. 


I just like this one, but this one's not good and it's okay. There are more houses like this. 


Kim's cutting board is a restaurant that someone around me will recommend if you ask, "Where do you buy jokbal in Bundang?"




댓글