- A bowl of hot rice soup when the weather is cold and the heart is cold. - Gomtang Hadonggwan COEX

 I personally have some trouble these days. 


It's a personal matter, so it's nothing to talk about, 


I feel a lot of pressure and stress because of that. 


I can't digest... I can't sleep...


I visited Samseong-dong today because I have some things to deal with. 


When I complained after work, my friend who has a job near Samsung Station said


They want me to come to the company to eat together ^^




Since we've been close since elementary school until we're in our 40s


There are guys who are almost like brothers. 


After eating a bowl of hot rice soup and complaining


I think I'm a little relieved. 


It's not something that's been solved, but I'm like, "What are you doing?" 


Some days I rely on my family and some days I rely on my friends to gain strength. 






It's been a while since I came to COEX. 


I used to come here two or three times a week because my house is around here


I think it's been almost 2 years since I moved. ^^


I'm walking through COEX Mall, and I think the stores have changed quite a bit. 


Two years ago, it was quiet because it was still the COVID-19 season, 


COEX is back to life


When I said it reminded me of hot soup because it was cold, my friend brought me to Hadonggwan to eat gomtang. 


Originally, it's a long-established gomtang restaurant in Myeongdong,


I think it's been a few years since we opened a branch at COEX. 


Starfield runs it and I think it came in around the time the Byul Cafe Library was opened. 


It's a bit expensive, but, 


This is gomtang. It's a hot rice soup that holds the basics firmly. 


I think I ate a healthy meal. 


Soup is good, but my heart is warmer thanks to my friend who pays with the corporate credit card. hahahaha


Thank you~ I'm encouraged because of you. 


I couldn't film the rice soup because I was eating in a hurry...


Rice soup is... You're not curious, right?




댓글