Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231230 - Right now I'm All Me

 It's not just my dream, but everyone will be dreaming. 


A life of gaining economic freedom and doing only what I want to do. 


That's why I'm also trading with a big risk. 


And over the years since I entered this market, it's not because I'm lucky 


Study thoroughly, build up your skills,


It's not something that's solved by knowing it with your head 


Even what can be done with real action. 


I thought it was similar to the process of becoming an athlete. 


It was possible to achieve results through thorough effort. 


If you don't feel it yet, 


There is not enough effort, and there is not enough study. 






The rich people who made money by doing business on a YouTube channel 


Ignoring people who will be called through stocks and real estate


It is also said that such people ignore people who make big profits through social media such as YouTube and Instagram. 


Well, I can't fully trust the YouTuber's words. 


But assuming that's true


Perhaps people who ignore making money in such different areas


He won't really be the one who achieved success on his own. 


It may be a case of meeting your parents well or being so lucky that you went to Gangnam with a friend. 


To sing a song that you try to sing


Any area is possible because it has made different efforts from others. 


And to control, to be patient, to be mindful


They've been doing it for years or decades at least. 


There is no way that those who have experienced the process will not show other people's efforts. 


Anyone who has made a fortune in a certain area has something to look up to. 




Even if they look like grandfathers because they have poor personality or knowledge


At the very least, patience and steady effort will be different from others. 


There's nothing really free in the world. 


What you get for free is lost in no time. 


When I get a piece of wealth, I learn how to deal with it in the process. 


But by inheritance or lottery 


Even if you gain wealth without knowing how to deal with it


If you don't manage it, you lose it all. 




I still have a lot of deficiencies. 


All my failures are entirely my fault. 


I haven't studied much yet, 


I couldn't hold it back, I couldn't do it. 


Whether it's because of fear or greed


I am to blame for the consequences of all that action. 


Neither parents nor the environment can be blamed for anything. 


It is until adolescence that can be blamed for that. 


If you have tried since adolescence, you can achieve success in your 20s. 


I'm 40 now and who am I to blame. 


If you still haven't reached it


If it's still not enough, everything is my fault. 




But are you going to give up?


I just sat down and ruined this life...


Let's wait for the next life... are you going to do it?


Let's get our act together again to see if we're doing our best.


댓글