Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231228 - Short preparing today

 Let's build up a small victory. 


I'm approaching with that mindset these days. 


Rather than having a big win in one day 


Let's build up a small victory day by day. 


It finished yesterday with 2.8% profit. 


It was a shame that it went up a lot after that, but I still added one multiplier. 


The month of December is under adjustment, swinging up and down. 


Perhaps the trend will be set starting with the ETF approval in early January. 


Until then, it seems highly likely to shake it up and down like this. 


In the meantime, the triangular convergence seems to be completed little by little. 


Triangular convergence is said to come out a lot in the fourth wave.


(This is not my data yet, I heard it somewhere)


Then with the possibility of shooting up again,


In particular, when entering the short position, you should never forget to hang the Stopros. 


One day, she made a surprise announcement on the sec 


It may launch a rocket into the sky. 


The sale I usually do these days is buy once a day and sell it once a day. 


And I'm trying not to be more greedy.


(It doesn't work out... and then it goes out of business...)


If you continue to make 2 to 3% of your income a day like that


I need some time, but I can also make a big profit. 


At once, more than life... Like water flows in 


The creeping profits seem to suit my personality. 


After two days of failure, two days of success, 


We have to end with a victory today. 


It will be 2024 in a few days. 


Now, from January, the goal is to raise more than 20 wins out of 30 days a month. 


2~3% daily revenue over 20 wins. 


Aim to raise it by 25 days if possible. 


If you succeed for 10 months out of a year and 12 months


From then on, my investment life was settled. 


I will do my best to make 2024 such a year. 


The most important thing is not to be greedy. 


Analyzing coolly, closing the sale in a day, and not being greedy anymore. 


That's all it takes. 


It's not about developing skills and special talents


It's an area that controls my mind. 


May the days of stable trading continue without breaking the composure. 


You can do it! You can do it!!!




댓글