Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231227 - One Two or One Two Three? (No Position, Waiting for Long Job Timing)

 Refer to the top and bottom of the MACD histogram based on a four-hour rod,


Count how many inflections come out on a 30-minute basis. 


Most people change directions with one and two. 


One long way, two. One short way, two. 


It often comes out alternately like this. 


But if it's in the right direction, it's going to be long, 


The reverse of the trend comes out short. 


In short cases, there is often little movement and only time adjustment. 


In that case, you enter from your knees, not from your toes


It often comes at a loss. 


So when I think it's the opposite direction, I don't go in


Even if you go in, you have to choose to keep the stopros short and eat a short profit. 




For 30 minutes or less, look at the 5 minutes, but in the case of the 5 minutes, it is used only when looking at the double-barred double-barred signal. 


It's for detailed timing, and I don't watch it as the main. 


In fact, looking at the double-bottom twin rods is, after all, the same as the Dow theory. 


I'm looking to see if I break through the bottom and go up, or if I turn around on top of it. 




According to the Elliot wave, the main trend is three waves and the reverse trend is two,


It seems that there are many times when it doesn't work. 


Maybe it's because I didn't count properly because I saw the 30-minute 4-hour bar. 


If you look at Ilbong or Jubong, you may be right. 


So I wait for the next transition when I get 1 to 2. 


If you've had fun twice with a short shot, you'll wait for the inflection to come out and prepare for the long. 


My situation now entered short until yesterday and waiting for Long today. 


Dow theory, when the double bottom comes out, that's when it goes in. 


And when the flow of Long 2 comes out, I'll prepare Short after that. 




It is difficult to fully understand even if you explain 100 days like this. 


And in the end, you have to find your own trading method. 


I write once a day, but now I'm watching Long. I'm done with the post


In the afternoon, the movement may change completely and aim for a shot. 


But I don't immediately post the content. 


There is a limit to copying someone else's trade. 


If so, just do copy trading on an overseas exchange. 


Then the bots copy it and sell it. 




This year is coming to an end. I hope you all invest successfully.




댓글