Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231226 - Short Position Small Earnings On The Line

 It looks like it's going up, it looks like it's going down.


You're shaking a lot. Oh my gosh. I'm dizzy.


The position was arranged as he hung up the stop because he got the wrong direction for two consecutive days. 


I woke up with a good night's sleep and this morning's batting is making a small profit with success in three days. 


After making a mistake for two days in a row, I became a coward, so should I just end it with this much profit? 


At times like this, should I have the heart of the beast… It's a moment that makes me think about it. 


These days, when I think about this, I don't get greedy and I tend to lose it for now. 


What's good about this is that you hang the Stopros a little higher than at this point. 


It's a profitable stop, so don't be too greedy


I eat when I can. 


And I'm looking for another opportunity. 


The next opportunity always comes, again. 


It comes once or twice a day. 


Unconditionally, there will be another chance. 


Don't be greedy and just retreat when you're at it.


Eat when you can, and seek the next opportunity. 


Even if you leave me as it is 


Let's not be too sad about that. 


Let's enjoy today's profit!!!!





댓글