Bitcoin trading diary 20231224 - For now, long again. Santa, give me bitcoin~

 While sleeping last night, the short position I was holding with the Stopros was cleared up. 


And moved to the long position this morning. 




My trading laws are as simple as previously stated. 


It uses Dow theory and MACD. 


Look at the 1st and 4th bars and decide whether it is long or short. 


Once we've decided the direction


After taking a position according to the movement of the half-hour bar, it goes to the no position and then moves. 






The inflection of the upper and lower sides based on a four-hour rod is


On average, it comes out once for about three days. 


That's the average, and if it's two days long, it takes five days. 


Once a short-term trend is set, the degree tends to remain directional. 


If you decided that the trend was long


Long entry - no position - no position - no position - no position - no position - long entry


This kind of repetition is about three days. 


And if there's an inflection on the 4-hour stick


Short Entry - No Position - Short Entry - No Position - Short Entry


This is how you buy and sell. 




Unless it's a special situation, I only buy and sell bitcoin


The leverage mainly uses five times. 


Sometimes I use 10 to 20 times in the short term, 


I don't think I can handle more than five times as much in my ability yet. 


My goal is to achieve 100% profit per month. 


In the past, it achieved 2000% a month. 


And the following month, it was liquidated and went to zero. 


In order to reduce such mistakes, we had to reduce our greed. 


It now aims to achieve 100% every month. 


There are many times when that is not achieved either. 


Masters who invest in futures may laugh when they see it. 


There are many masters who earn 400-1000% on average. 


But my goal is to keep increasing the amount compounded even if the yield is low. 


Lowering the risk reduces the revenue


Instead, you can run a large amount of money. 




I changed my position to Long this morning. 


Will Santa bring my gift?


If you give it to me, give it to me in Bitcoin




I hope you have a great Christmas




댓글