Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231223 - Making Trading a Part of Life (Short Position)

 When I wake up in the morning 


First of all, I organize my blankets. 


Next, I pee. 


And I brush my teeth, 


I drink water. 


Simply set up a children's breakfast, and cook the children. 


While the kids are eating breakfast 


I pack my children's bags, and I pack my clothes to wear. 


Pick up a handful of almonds with your fist and eat them one by one. 


I brush my children's teeth, dress them, and bring them back home. 


At home or at a cafe with a laptop 


I'm writing for my blog. 


Every time I write a blog post, I do bare-handed exercises with a set routine. 


At lunch, I come home and eat. 


After a meal, I play games for a while or watch YouTube or Netflix. 


I take a little nap. 


And I go to kindergarten to get the children in the House of Commons. 


I come, wash up, and prepare dinner. 


When my wife comes home from work, we eat together


I play for an hour or two and read a book or two before going to bed. 


After children fall asleep, they sit on their laptops and organize what they write or look for. 




That's how the day of the weekday passes. 


I don't do anything special, but if I live my day like this, I think I spent the day well. 


It seems like a day without anything special,


I go to a new cafe, 


The writings I wrote on my blog are piled up, comments are made, and subscribers are increasing. 


Children are also growing and healthy. 


I lose weight and become healthy by exercising every day. 


A really insignificant day comes out to refine my family. 






We insert trading into this routine. 


I've been looking at the charts all day for years as well. 


If you're staring hard at the chart, you're making money if you win a staring contest with the chart. 


And throughout the day, I'm going to use a variety of chart analysis techniques


I bought and read books, listened to YouTube lectures, and took paid lectures a few times. 


I was really desperate to study chart analysis for 14 hours a day. 


Whether you go to the bathroom, cook, or wrap your baby around a baby belt


I did it while listening to a lecture with wireless earphones. 


When I fall asleep, meaningless red and green pillars dance around in my dream. 


The pillars that I've seen on the monitor all day dance silently. 


I've lived that life for years


I don't think it was life. 


I don't live to do trading


In order to live, no, in the middle of my life, I put in trading for a while. 




Porridge... One line in the middle of my daily routine that I listed earlier. 


I got a vibration alarm from the Apple Watch, so I bought it. 


Apple Watch got a vibration alarm, so I sold it. 


This line goes in every day or every other day. 


That's all trading for me. 


I'm not risking my life on trading


It's a very small part of life that acts naturally as if it's breathing. 


I'm working hard today to make myself like that.




댓글