Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231219 - The hardest thing seems to be amputation.

 How many people do trade in earnest?


It's hard to estimate exactly, but in the past, was it Korea Economic Broadcasting


About 300,000 people are close to full-time jobs (even if they have other jobs, they are main traders)


I've heard people say traders in Korea. 


It was a story from years ago, limited to stocks. 


The estimate was calculated based on access time and the number of sales based on the use of the HTS program. 




There are more people who are trading bitcoin now, 


There's a lot more information to open up 


Even if you're not a full-fledged trader, there are a lot of regular office workers 


We trade whether it's stocks or coins. 


Maybe there are about 500,000 full-fledged traders in Korea right now?




For those who are trading in earnest 


What I am most curious about now is this question


[What's the hardest part among the trades?]


It depends on the person.. 


Some will say entry point, some will say sell point


Or check the inflection point..


I'm going to trade thinking about this and that. 




I'm building up a lot of failures. 


It's not something to brag about. 


Looking back on those failures, we can see that the top priority should be improved. 


I'm not supposed to be cheeky yet,


But if you see an inflection point, or if you enter and sell 


It seems that the shoulder from the knee is possible, even though the head is not possible from the tip of the toe. 


I've been increasing my profits little by little 


If you make a mistake once in a while, you'll break it. 




It seems that the cumulative rate of return can be improved by preventing the flood from breaking. 


So I looked at when I was breaking. 


What makes me lose so much at this timing?


Despite signs of selling at inflection points


Why would it be a loss if I didn't sell and kept that position?


It's because you keep making predictions. 


I'm sure there are people who buy and sell in a predictive way 


I'm not saying it's wrong, 


I decided to buy and sell as a signal by my trading law


They keep adding predictions to it. 




I have to sell it on the signal I set, 


No... I think it's going to go even further... This is a whirlwind...


I'll be back in a little while...


Because of this thought, I can't do it at the time when I need to do it. 


It's so easy to get off work in the plus section,


A person's emotion is 


I don't want to lose money. I'm afraid of it 


It increases the loss. 


I walked away from my past experiences and came back 


This is because the regrettable memories are so deeply imprinted. 


They are afraid of losses, and they are even more sorry that they missed what they were able to get. 




It's not just trading. 


There are times in life that need to be cut off. 


Relationships that interfere with my life.


Wrong business, or working for a company. 


Not being able to cut off the wrong hobby or food. 


Every negative in life 


I think it's not because of the challenge, but because I can't do it. 


I need to be able to cut it off quickly when I think it's not. 


It's a natural principle that doesn't have to be called a secret...


It's not that I didn't know, it's that everyone in the world knows


Why couldn't I put it into practice?




Knowing and acting is another area of concern. 


It's what you imagine and what you bring into reality. 


Even though I'm dealing with one body


There is a really big difference between thinking with your head and doing it. 


If it's easy 


Perhaps there are few people in the world who are obese or unhealthy. 


Everyone will exercise hard and eat only good food. 


It is humans who are difficult to control even the basics. 


When I saw that I was not good at bowing even though I knew it with my head


Oh, my god. What is this.. 


You pathetic... human being.. 


Let's not blame ourselves like this. 


It's never an easy thing. 


As I said earlier, if you did it well, everyone in the world would be rich. 


That's how difficult it is, 


Of the hundreds of thousands of traders, less than 1% succeeded 


The reason why we're having such a fierce fight is because 


It's probably because no one knows, but rather because they can't put it into action. 






You can study and fill in what you don't know. 


I can't say I know everything 


Knowledge for trading to a certain extent seems to need to study hard for about a year. 


And if you study hard for 3 years, you will absorb most of your knowledge


You'll have a good eye. 


And it will start to have its own standards and start to understand the market. 


It's not easy to get here either. 


But the real fight starts here. 


So far, it's a matter of territory in my head. 


I put my knowledge in my head 


Algorism is created based on the data. 


Since then, I've been keeping charts healthy, news healthy, and various indicators and books healthy


You get the ability to see and interpret it. 


It's like the process of making AI do deep learning. 


Once you've got the data you can put in there and the algorithm's formed


The process of connecting to input--> output is necessary. 






The instinct of an animal as a person 


The patterns and algorithms created while living in areas other than trading


It conflicts with the principles and standards gained through trading. 


Even in computer programs, the things that you set up on the top OS 


If there is a conflict between individual software, an error occurs


It does not work normally. 


The same goes for the human body, mind, and behavior. 


It would be to change the OS or adjust the program to make it possible. 


And that's how you do mind-setting again, 


I'll repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat 


You must learn the pattern of operating the command of the highest priority that connects the signal to the action. 


Until it gets used to it,


It's a continuous repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition. 


In the process, you will get used to new algorithms.




댓글