Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231217 - Let's not worry about closing the door ahead of time.

 There are worries before trying anything, anything. 


The worries make the challenge hesitant. 


I worked so hard on it, but what if this happens?


This worry drives away the motivation to do something on your own. 




I tend to give it a try when I have an idea. 


Very small, you have to do it yourself to see if it actually works. 


If others do this, you make money. Really? Then let's just try it


And if you start it, 


I hear every word from the people around me. 


What do you do if you buy it? What's wrong with that.. 


Isn't that something like this? 


They don't know well, but they just line up vague imaginations that they might not be able to. 




I think this way. 


You buy coffee and eat food anyway. 


I'll invest 50,000 won here, and if I don't, I'll lose 50,000 won. 


And I'll put up with drinking coffee 10 times, or I'll put up with it without buying a meal. 


I think at least this challenge is worth it. 


You learn from the process, and it may be fun. 


And you can make money. 




I basically have this kind of attitude in every action. 


As a result, there are many times when you lose money or make mistakes. 


But you learn faster than others 


When you try it, you accumulate data saying that it is like this. 


After a year and 10 years, you live a very different life from the people around you. 


Well, it's not better to live like me


It's just that it's different. 


I've thrown my resignation at work.


I started a business and ran a shop. 


I set up an additional business and operated two at the same time. 


I also went out of business because it was ruined. 


I'm in my early 40s, and I've done it three times even after buying and selling real estate. 


I've invested in stocks, coins, futures, and various DPs. 


Now he is living as a housewife under the guise of a full-time investor. 




As I said earlier, I'm not saying that my life is better. 


It's just that I've come to live a very different life from my friends around me. 


The difference was the difference between trying anything or not. 


And what made the difference was that I was worried about what would happen if I did it and it happened. 




Even if that happens, there is a hole to escape. 


Even when the sky collapses, there is a hole to be made. 




The biggest topic in the Bitcoin industry is passing ETF. 


And before that, to create an environment where the U.S. can control Bitcoin 


There was a lot of talk that we would look at usdt and Binance. 


And there are rumors that futures exchanges such as Binance and Bitget don't know what to do. 


Binance is also going to pay a huge fine and face additional criminal penalties


I told my friend that I was selling gifts, and I came across those news


He said that everything other than the U.S. government-run futures exchange would be withdrawn. 


If you do something like that, you'll fail. 


-.-;; Well... 


I found another reason why I shouldn't.


a reason to run away. 


a reason for complacency. 




Even if all the central exchanges fail, everything is possible using DEX. 


There's a way to find it, 


As long as there are players who are trading right now 


There will be an alternative product that can bypass all of that. 


And it's based on bitcoin to make that possible. 






It's not necessarily about coins and trading. 


People who try everything and people who find reasons why they can't


Their lives are bound to go differently. 


If you're reading this by chance, you're looking at which life you're living,


And what kind of life do you want to live in the future,


I think it would be nice to think about it. 




These days, DEX gift websites are getting more popular 


We are beginning to enter a new era after the Central Exchange. 


It is a movement in which Bitcoin is becoming Bitcoin. 



DEX with futures trading available




댓글