Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231216 - All With Stability First

 It is not necessarily limited to trading. 


Everything should put my feelings first. 


If you're nervous and nervous while doing something 


Either you're doing the wrong thing, or things are flowing in the wrong direction. 


Our brains have a greater ability than we thought. 


It's said that you have to overcome your instincts and emotions to achieve success, 


It's about winning a battle. 


When a battle occurs, even if there is stress, you have to overcome it and move. 


You have to win and survive. 


You can get adrenaline pumping for that in the very short term. 


However, no living thing in a long-term life is designed to withstand constant stress. 


Stress is a preparation for emergencies to increase survival rates. 


You can't get rich by trading a few times. 


It is growing with the power of welfare through hundreds and thousands of repetitive victories. 


There may be a lot more skills to win two battles. 


But in order to continue winning for 10 years and 30 years 


Sustainability is important. 


And in its sustainability, psychological stability should be given priority above all else. 


What makes me nervous and anxious now has to end in a short period of time. 


Even if you're a skeletonist who enters a position and gets out of the market in a matter of minutes and seconds


You'll be nervous in the short term when you're in that position,


If you're in a state of nervousness and stress during the waiting period for that entry position


The body can't stand it. 


There should be a set of rules. You should be able to relax until you receive the signal. 




I need notifications and a way to relax my mind during peacetime. 


Meditate, do yoga, listen to music, or do rosary


Let me make money through prayer. Let me make money...


Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin This is not to say that you should memorize chanting like that. 


I need to be able to control my mind and emotions to get sustainability.




I use this a lot these days, 


Most of these words are not for anyone else. 


I'm telling myself directly. 


Calm down and calm down... Calm down.. 


These are the things I tell me.




댓글