Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231215 - If you can't sleep well, you're doing the wrong trading.

 including equity investment

I think it's been more than 10 years since I did trading

I've started bitcoin and gifts

It's been over 13 years and it's entering its fourth year.


I've made thousands of mistakes

There have been more than a hundred changes in strategies and modifications.

Thousands of mistakes

I guess it was hard to lose money and get frustrated.


Nevertheless

He didn't give up and kept trading

I think I'm just being stubborn or coming

Are you addicted to gambling?

I often ask myself questions.


I don't have a tendency to be addicted to gambling or games

I don't get tired of it soon,

If you're so immersed in it that it doesn't interfere with your life

I'll cut you off right away.

For example, game characters that I worked hard to raise

I delete the app as soon as I keep thinking about it.

If alcohol or cigarettes don't help your condition

It's "Hello!"

Some said, "Isn't that going to cause problems in social life?"

But I don't want to hurt my body and mind

Continuing for social life and exchange?

I think that's more stupid

I think it's better to throw it away if it's a relationship that you won't be able to meet in that way.


I don't think it's an addiction anyway..

I'm a little stubborn

If you think this is it, you won't let go of the door like a bulldog

Is it an obsession? I'm not obsessed with things or people..


Trading is continuing without letting go.

Still, there are many things I learned while holding it for so long.

Thanks to this, stocks moving in a long-term trend are rolling without loss

Whether it's a dream or aspiration to achieve short-term trading

I can't give up.


I try to establish a strategy and implement it accordingly.

Most of them try to last for two or three months,

The signal that I need to change!! is when I can't sleep well.

You have to sleep well so that you can cheer up the next day

I can't sleep because I'm anxious when I'm carrying out an ambiguous strategy.


When I wake up, my experiences are all gone

create fear

Even if the results are good, there's a big risk

There was a strategy where I had a lot of anxiety and couldn't sleep well

I don't think this is sustainable at times like that

I thought about other strategies


Even though the success rate is not high these days, I can sleep well.

What should I do


There is nothing easy in the world.

But if you never give up, there will be a day when you will see the light!!!




댓글