Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231214 - How To Hunt For Money

 Money is energy. 


https://cafeplanet.tistory.com/entry/%EC%95%84%ED%8A%B8%ED%86%A0%EC%9D%B4-%EA%B8%B0%ED%9A%8D-%EB%8B%A8%EC%96%B4-%EA%B0%9C%EB%85%90-%ED%99%95%EC%9E%A5-%EB%8F%88-2



Why you think money is energy, it's in an old post so read anyone interested. 




regardless of other people's consent 


My conclusion is money = energy. 


To make money, you have to go where the money is. 


You have to go to a place where energy gathers. 


These days, people use data to make judgments. 


Efforts are made to turn figures into data. 


Thanks to this, a lot of energy is shown in figures. 


That is reflected in the prices of stocks and commodities. 


The value of the industry or commodity means the total amount of energy needed to make it. 


It takes that much energy to obtain it, so the price is formed. 


If you call too high a price 


No one else makes a purchase, but produces it directly. 


The high price does not form a deal. 


The price at which the transaction was made expresses its amount of energy. 






To make money, you have to go to the place where the money and energy are collected


You can go to the exchange. 


Whether it's a real estate exchange, a gold exchange, a stock exchange, 


There are now more transactions on exchanges than in any other market. 


Of course, transactions are made while signing contracts at the company's office


More massive transactions take place on the exchange. 


I have to absorb the energy from there. 


I don't give my energy to others 


I have to bring it to mine. 


It could be a statistic,


It could be psychological warfare or bluffing. 


Depending on the assets and skills and competencies I have


The strategy that I can use is also different. 


Especially, the fake motion called Bluffing and Whip So 


It's something that only whales can do, not ants can do. 






My position now is an ant. 


Ants should be good at predicting or using statistics. 


What am I good at now? 


The prediction has failed repeatedly. 


Should I focus on practicing to develop that skill more intensively?


Or to make a statistical response 


Should I study more to derive a formula?


I have to understand what I'm fighting against now. 


That way, I can be the winner of this game


You need to know when to attack and when to run away. 


If you move recklessly, you will die.




댓글