Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231213 - Grid Trading Act Withdrawal.

 These days, most overseas futures trading exchanges offer grid trading tools. 


Each exchange has a different name


Trading bot, or grid trading, is operating under that name. 


I'm sure those of you who have read my trading diary will know, 


I'm basically going to make short and long shots,


I was testing by putting a smaller amount of money into different techniques for testing. 




The Grid Trading Act determines whether I'm long or short or neutral


Determine the range of motion. 


Then, within that range, a buying and selling line is formed. 


When it touches the spider web, it automatically buys, sells, and the bot automatically performs the action. 


After I knew how to do this 


When I buy and sell, I decide on a long shot and the timing and go in.


If you buy and sell the grid, if you decide the direction of the long shot 


Don't I have to decide whether to buy or sell???


Doesn't that mean I'll have less work to do and be safer??


That's what I thought. 


So I tested it in one way or another. 






If you're selling the grid and it's definitely going to help you 


It is helpful if you prefer a trading method that takes a position for a long time at a low magnification. 


If you swing for three to seven days in a single or trading unit 


I don't think it's very helpful. 


Compared to making a single shot, the rate of return has dropped


The risk was almost the same if there was a reverse movement of my direction. 


Rather, it was easier to manage risk by just buying and selling and thoroughly betting on Stopros. 






If I'm a person who looks at the long-term trend 


If you're a person who holds at least 3 months to a year like a stock once you buy it


I think it would be good to take a large price range and make a bet at a low magnification of about five times. 


I don't think it's a useful tool for traders who focus on single hits. 


Still, I did a good test and got meaningful data. 


If I make a lot of money and the seed grows a lot


The main position may run a large amount of money from grid sales. 


It would be helpful to put it in accordance with the long-term direction with low magnification. 






Anyway, out of the ones that were operated by both single and grid sales 


For now, grid sales are withdrawn. 


Let's cheer up today!!! 


Countless traders, make a lot of money today!!



댓글