Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231212 - What We Learned From Looking At Foreign Exchange Traders

The video that the YouTube algorithm guided me yesterday
It was a YouTube channel by writer Kang Hwan-guk.
There are a lot of fans who like him and anti him.
I tend to respect.
It's a good example of how you should do trading

Let's set the principle and try it.
Keep studying and find a better way
It's running again.
I repeat the implementation and improvement in that way.
Buy and sell according to principles.
Most people talk about seasonality theory or the American presidential election cycle
There are quite a few people who say something about it.
But the way we set the principles is
Whether it's probability or listening to information,
Whatever it is, it is not easy to do.

And I'm shaken by this person's story and that person's story
This indicator and that indicator.
This signal and that signal are controlled by that signal.

I don't know if that's all,
At least I am.
My trading enemy is me.
It's only me.
the only enemy.
Author Kang Hwan-guk practices as he thinks.
It's very respectful.

Anyway, a foreign exchange trader appeared on the channel.
It was a man with a shaved head. I'm sorry, but I don't remember his name…
Anyway, he gave me a very good insight
Instead of trading to match the top and bottom
Go for the volatility itself.
an advanced currency with stable top and bottom
He told me how to take volatility in the meantime.

When I heard that
Oh... There's a way like that.
You can make a bigger profit quickly if you buy and sell directionally
At the same time, the risk also increases.
If you fail to predict the direction, you will suffer a great loss.

I'm going to buy and sell things that I don't lose
It's important to look forward to the magic of welfare
I thought it would be better in the long run
I always tried to make money faster because I was greedy.
The directional trading cannot be infinitely large.
This is because the risk is getting bigger and bigger.
A structure that allows you to make a profit without risk even if it's slow
with that as one's real intention
Directional trading should be a sub.
It suddenly occurred to me that.

If you can make a 1% profit a day
It accumulates 35% of its revenue a month
In a year, 3600% is magically made.

No matter how little you pay, if you meet the magic of time
to be able to reach one's desired goal
It is important to reduce failures, not returns.
It needs to be a model with fewer failures
You can put in a large amount of money.

I'll have to put this idea into practice
I'll have to run a cycle separately, not the current trading



댓글