Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231210 - Let's take control of our minds by imagining getting rich

 Today, I'm not going to talk about trading 


What do you do when you get rich? How do you live? 


I'm thinking about this kind of imagination. 


It's part of mind control. 


Traders are jobs that are routinely exposed to stress repeatedly. 


When the price goes up, I get nervous and my heart is pounding. 


I don't know when it will pour out again, so I'm paying keen attention to when it will come out. 


When the price goes down, it's frustrating and disappointing


My chest feels stuffy. 


Let's not do it like that, but it's not easy. 


After shaking your emotions up and down like that, you're pretty exhausted and tired. 


In that case, you have to put in a recovery agent. 


The recovery agent is to imagine this pleasant imagination. 


Athletes can control their minds 


I think of the scene where I succeed in winning the competition, the time or weight I aim for. 


And I'm indirectly exposed to the sense of accomplishment when I've done it


He burns his will, holds his heart together, and lifts it up. 


It's something like that. 




The purpose of trading is to make a lot of money. 


Then how do you make a lot of money and use it 


It's no different from imagining the situation of the player who won the competition. 






I think that if we really complete economic freedom without restrictions


I think I will go to a really good restaurant for one meal a day. 


I think it's good to have a luxury with good food 


I don't want to feel like I've become rich 


I want to supply my body with healthy, good, and cooked food every day. 


I don't have much appetite,


I think I will live in a place where many good restaurants are gathered for health rather than for something delicious. 


And I'm interested in fashion 


It's not that I'm sensitive to trends and want to follow them


I want to find my style


If I found a style that really suits me 


I think I'll use only those few brands often. 


Maybe I'll go to Yeoju Premium Outlet. 


No matter how much money I had, my brain was full of cost-effectiveness. 


I don't think I'll do it no matter how much money I have. 


I'm not a trend-conscious person, nor do I want to buy new products before others. 


The quality of the clothes is the same, but if I can buy them at a cheaper price, I don't have to.. 


Even if you save the money and donate it, I don't think you'll spend it properly. 


The house has good access to my favorite art galleries and galleries,


There are good restaurants, 


And I think I will find a good place for children's education and move. 


I think I will buy a detached house or a commercial house rather than an apartment and use all the floors myself. 


I like to walk or ride a bike, so I think such an environment will be a factor in choosing a house. 


I like electronic devices, so I think I will buy them often when something new comes up. 


Cars aren't very interested. 


I think I will buy Model X because I like Tesla. 


For my family who likes to travel, I go somewhere once or twice a month


In order to overcome the English problem that remains as a limitation of Chun-chu 


I want to live in the U.S. while studying the language for a year or two. 








It makes me feel better when I imagine this or that. 


You really get the power to make it happen. 


Today, I feel at ease as I spread my imaginary wings while writing like this.


Everyone, have a good trade today


I hope you achieve your dream!!! Have a happy day.




댓글