Bitcoin Diary 20231229 - 3 days successful, again today!! (short position short)

 These days, I'm working on the goal of building up small victories in a row. 


It continues a small victory of about 2-5% a day. 


And I get greedy and go in, and then I get a negative 1%...


Hmm... I need to know how to be satisfied with a small victory once a day...


I don't have much satisfaction when it comes to small victories 


Even after completing the sale, I look into the chart again. 


And if there is a seat that looks good, you will enter. 


The problem is that if you enter that second time, you don't have much time. 


I don't want to break my sleep patterns when it's night and time to go to bed


I'm going to come out after seeing the timing. 


But the market doesn't always move as I want...


Then, when it's time to fall asleep, I set a target sale with Stopros and fall asleep. 


I can't sleep well, 


The seed is also decreasing, and it eats away only the hard-earned profits during the day. 


The second sale is greed...


I can't keep my eyes open like a robot all day


Even if you sleep with an alarm, there are many cases where the chart moves unexpectedly. 


I'm not a gambler who makes a profit or two and leaves the market. 


Trade should continue to be a part of life. 


I'm a full-time trader. 


My job is a trader. 


We need to make a sustainable sale. 


It should be able to do it consistently and continuously, not at once with a large profit. 


If you see a 2-5% profit every day without risk, you will cleanly leave your seat and stand up. 


After 100 days, 


After a year, the seed I run grows


The revenue that can be obtained will also increase. 


If you do it for 1 year and 2 years like that, you will be able to get closer to my goal. 


Let's not be greedy. 


Now is the time to harden the ground.


If you don't build the land now, you can't build a building on it. 


If you put a building on soft ground, it literally becomes a house of cards. 


Don't be greedy today and let's continue with a small victory.


댓글