Author Oh Tae-min, do you know Beat Mobik?

 I'm a person who believes that bitcoin and blockchain are technologies that will change the world. 


And one of the people who expanded the humanities horizon is writer Oh Tae-min. 


It's not my first time seeing blockchain through this person 


Before that, I encountered blockchain while mining Ethereum and power coins with graphics cards. 


And then I started to learn how to roll Dodechel


While looking for materials, I came to see Oh Tae-min's YouTube. 


I'm taking you to various broadcasting stations and governments to listen to lectures on Bitcoin


You've established yourself as the best expert in Bitcoin,


When I was watching YouTube, I felt like a very smart brother in the neighborhood. 


And he published a book


You can get a blockchain coin that you're running as a test as a gift 


Each book person put 30 coins in a paper wallet. 


Until then, the coin was worthless. 


And I heard that you're going to experiment with bitcoin becoming valuable from 0 won for humanities


You flew around Mt. Gwanak, Jeju Island, Australia, and did a social experiment


Successfully, the coins he issued became a value to many people. 


It's worth exchanging for money, not 0 won. 


It's a very surprising thing. 


The book's name is Metaverse and the Future of Money. 


The content is so good, and I bought a few books and distributed them to my friends as a fan. 


Most of them thought Bitcoin was a scam, but it was already a year and a half ago. 




Recently, the coin on the blockchain was named BitMobick 


It's being traded outside the room


There is also a story that the price is close to 330,000 won per coin. 


It's not listed somewhere yet, 


I think I'll be able to go up on DEX later. 


There are so many fans that the price is unlikely to collapse easily. 




I was also surprised to hear the price, 


So I told my friends who gave me a book as a gift


Are you holding your paper wallet well?


It doesn't even seem like everyone has read a book


And I only have one friend who keeps a paper wallet.


If it really goes public and the price stays... -.-;;


I don't know if it's a very hopeful imagination


It seems like everyone has a fortune for money. 


Buy it! Buy it! I didn't even recommend it 


There are people who profit from it even though they put it in their hands, 


There are people who just blow it away 


If you search for Oh Tae Min and his books on YouTube, there are a lot of detailed explanations 


I won't make any noise here. 




It's not "Bitcoin money?"


Is it a technology that can change the world with that? If you're curious about that, you should look it up.


댓글