Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - The World View Is the Key to Long-Term Relation

 a dress / a giant of advance / a blade of destruction / a magic wand 


Night Run / The Age of Superhuman / Tower of God / Brother Tiger 


It's a list of comics I've been watching steadily for quite a while. 


Some of them were completed in the middle and I stopped watching them, 


It is a list of works that are still being viewed in progress. 




If you want to like someone for a long time


First of all, before I like it, the serialization itself must continue for a long time. 


And to last a long time, stories often have a vast worldview. 


There are people who serialize everyday stories or small stories of life for a long time,


The side that I like has a secret,


The process of getting to know it comes out, 


I think the main character likes that kind of narrative that grows. 


It's a typical boy cartoon style. 


I'm thinking of a casual approach to the work I want to make, not a serious one


There's a strong view of the world


The stories of the world view that flow by 


I want to make a story like an onion that keeps coming out the more I sell it and the more I peel it. 


I also think a lot about the character. 


In the end, it seems that it is the character's charm that makes people feel and enter the work. 


But to tie the ankle to the piece and keep it from escaping 


It seems to be how solid the world view is. 


I can't help but admire the great works and their writers. 


It seems great to see writers who have been serializing over the decades. 


I'm over 40 and preparing for this,


Can you do it with that kind of experience? 


Let's cheer up one more time and fighting 


Let's write a story as if we were to refine the world view and sew meticulously.


댓글