Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - When a Male Writer Makes a Female Character

 Boys definitely have different tastes than girls. 


My daughter likes characters such as teddy bears, rabbit dolls, or tinipping,


He certainly likes to fight with cars, guns, and swords. 


Hmm...didn't let them play too wild


When it's time to buy gifts with us on Christmas, we see those things. 


It's sad if you give me a present and don't like it




As a Christmas gift, I bought a knife that lights up and makes the sound of Chaeng-Chaeng. 


It won't last for a few days, but it's about to break,


Anyway, I'm glad you really like it. 


Not humans, but animals, right?


There will be a lot of differences according to gender, right?




I've been thinking about characters and giving them details 


When I create a female character, can I give it a proper personality?


That's what I thought. 


Can I keep up with the flow of women's emotions and thoughts?


Wouldn't women feel a sense of separation as they read?


Of course, it's hard to overcome that limit,


Is there any good way to improve in that area?


Like between cool and passion, male and female writers collaborate


Or is there a better way if not that way?


I got to think about those things. 


These are ideas that don't have a sharp answer,


But if you keep those things in your head and live your life


Someday, oh~~ What about this??


I think there will be a day when I come up with an idea?




I'm sure there will be various ideas from various ideas.


And I hope that delicious fruits ripen in it... 




Everyone, Merry Christmas




댓글