Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Santa, please give me a present in Bitcoin

 Oh my! It's so cold and so far 


Why are you coming all the way here


It's okay. It's okay


Oh my! Delivery costs are expensive, too 


There is a backlog of logistics these days, and delivery is also delayed, 


Why do you come all the way here


It's okay! It's okay


Santa Claus! Merry Christmas


Please buy me a present in Bitcoin 


My address is 1CeuMjVgSCiNYN1Wiauav8BTPygT649yQw~~~






Isn't it a good song? 


While wrapping Christmas presents 


When Santa Claus gives me a gift, what do I ask for? 


I thought about it




Are you preparing for a happy Christmas?


It's good to do something special 


When I think of holidays or Christmas, I can't think of any image. 


It's just a commercial that I've exposed in the media 


Coca Cola and Santa and Jesus movies and stuff?




My family's Christmas routine? I hope there's something like that. 


When I wake up in the morning, there are some presents under the tree, 


How do you eat breakfast,


Then, I go to the cathedral and stuff like that 


Oh, I'm going to do this on Christmas again this year. 


It's not really fun, but around Christmas


I remember spending time with my family


That's Christmas! To make it look like that 


I wish I had my own family routine. 


What would be good? What would be good??


We need to start things like that before the kids grow up. 


I need to think about it in advance... There's one day left...


I need to think about it more quickly.




댓글