Art Toy, Webtoon Writer's Diary - Promise With Yourself

 Are you good at keeping your promises to yourself?


Do you often make appointments with yourself?


Setting a goal itself is a promise with yourself, right?


Diet resolution, not smoking cessation


Or what kind of study do you want to do, 


Or I'm determined to do something. 




I haven't achieved anything in particular in 2023, 


I set a lot of goals. 


He made a lot of promises with me. 


Others set a lot of goals at the beginning of the year, 


I don't know what kind of wind blew in June around the summer


Let's not live like this!!! 


I wanted to change a lot. 




1. I decided to write a wish note every day. 


2. I decided to exercise every day


3. I decided to write a YouTube and blog. (Post 5 blogs a day)




When I travel with my parents, when I feel too sick, 


I've kept my promise for about six months so far, excluding about four days like that. 


The difference is that


I've done very little things, 


It didn't end with three days of determination. 


So I gained confidence in that I changed my attitude itself. 


I can change. 


I can be a completely different person!!


I can do it, too!!!


If these days accumulate, everything I dream of will become a reality someday!!!


That's how I got that mindset. 






It's not a big deal, but I'm 43 in a few days. 


I think it's the first time in my 42 years of life that I've kept my goals so faithfully. 


I think it's too late,


But I think the change came before it was completely late. 


I think 2023 will be a very big inflection point in my life. 




I think I'll remember it as the first start of "Keeping the Promise I Made with You." 






So I think that dreams about art toys and webtoons now can be realized, not just dreams.






댓글