Art Toy, Webtoon Writer's Diary - Plans -> Open Your Mind with Diary

 I just vaguely live with the dream of becoming a writer,


I imagined that I wanted to become a cartoonist


Having lived like that, I am now over 40 years old.


Don't just dream. Don't put it into action


I decided to post things related to Art Toys one a day through my blog.


I'm going to look into the artists of Art Toys,


I look into the products, and if I buy them, I write reviews,


I thought about what I would do if I really started making it 


I wanted to share those thoughts. 


Yes, it would have been better to write a name like the diary of an aspiring art toy webtoon artist from the beginning. 


Since I was writing with the title "Art Toy Planning"


Rather than sharing the writer's feelings, feelings, and thoughts 


It seems that thoughts continue to flow only in the production and practical processes. 


In order to talk more broadly and comfortably, it would be better to say it's a diary. 






Words and words are powerful. 


Put the idea into the specification of the meaning of the word. 


It doesn't necessarily have to be, 


I try to confine my thoughts and dreams into certain areas and frameworks without my knowledge.


If it's too vast and widespread  


It's hard to understand, it's hard to interpret, and it's hard to judge. 


Humans continue to standardize things 


There seems to be a habit of organizing and limiting. 


That way, it's easy to judge. 


It's to make it easier to judge, 


Because of that, I keep distorting the world. 


And there are a lot of restrictions on behavior. 


It doesn't fall even if you run around a bit wider,


As if you're on a single line while driving on a wide road


If you step on this path that you are walking on, you live as if you are in trouble. 






Anyway 


Today, the word "planbook" keeps trying to keep the framework of my thoughts locked up 


I changed it to the word wide open diary. 


Later~ Later~ 


When my work will receive a lot of love (that day will surely come!!!!!!)


If there are a few people who want to understand the writer


I'm looking through this blog


Oh, you were a person who lived with these thoughts..


That's why you put it like this.. 


I hope it will be another small puzzle-finding game like that.




댓글