Art Toy, Webtoon Writer's Diary - Don't Stop Being Hard..

 In life, there are goals of one kind or another. 


Is it too big to say that it's a goal.. 


There are things I want to do. 


So to do that, I do research, study, 


I buy equipment. 


Yeah, this moment, that justifies my consumption. 


I scream for this goal!!!! 


Until then, I am happy and motivated. 


However, in the end, there are many cases where equipment is purchased and cannot be practiced. 


That's what I've always been like. 


But this time it's a little different. 


It didn't end with three days of determination, 


It's been more than 100 days since I started thinking, preparing, and studying 


came in as part of everyday life. 




But I do think, "Did I set too many goals at once?" 


The goal is to post 5 blogs a day 


To draw a webtoon, 


And trimming it while doing trading


There's also my normal life, so I feel like I'm being chased by time


It seems that each and every one of those actions can only put a little bit of energy in a day. 


It feels like it's a little bit dispersed. 


Should I have put all my energy into one place? I think that's a little bit. 


I'm doing everything


Isn't there not much progress in the day? 




I think it's right to go like this, 


I wonder if I'm going well in the middle. 


I'm working hard 


I think it's too far before the results come out. 


I still think it's vague to hold on to what I'm dreaming of...


Do we still have to wiggle like this?


Or should I prune a few things and focus on one thing. 




Pruning leaves you with time and energy because you don't do anything else,


Do you want me to work on a project that leaves it all? 


I think I'll just hang out and waste it. 


Oh, I don't know. 


For now, let's keep it steady even if it's slow as it is now. 






It's a little hard to write 5 blogs every day these days. 


That's why I use the lack of speed in preparing webtoons as an excuse. 


It's going to be even better if it goes beyond this timing


Let's cheer up!!!! Let's go to the finish line this time!!




댓글