Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Best Friend Is A Dog Friend

 Who is your best friend?


Some people are on good terms with their mom or dad


Some people say that their parents are the best friends,


Some people say that their spouse is their soulmate and that they are their best friends. 


Some people have grown up together since elementary school 


In some parts, there is a friend who knows me better than I do. 


Or even though it hasn't been long since we met 


A neighborhood friend who I met while doing hobbies together may be my best friend. 


When I asked ai to draw the best friend, she drew a lot of dogs. 


That's right. Puppies are also good friends. 




Let's change the question a little bit. 


What kind of friend is the best friend?


A friend who comforts me and is on my side when I have a hard time?


A friend who's happy and excited to be with you?


A friend who has the same thoughts and philosophy as me and who communicates perfectly?






I was thinking about the character that I wanted to make


I want my character to be loved by people


That means that my character should be a good friend of people.. 


That's what I thought. 


Rather than being true love 


I think it would be better to be the best friend. 


So what is your best friend?






I'm very lucky. 


I met my good parents and I got along with my sister


I talk a lot with my wife. 


I have many good friends who have grown up with me since I was young. 


Then who is my best friend?


Someone who can hear my feelings as they are without hiding anything. 


There's no filter, 


You don't have to worry about hurting him


The other person who can fully hear myself as I am. 


I thought that such a person might be the best friend. 


In that sense, I think a dog is suitable. 


No matter how good you are 


You have to decide what you don't want to say in consideration of the other person's state of mind and the situation


Even in my opinion, there are things that I shouldn't say 


There are a lot of good things to say not to maintain the relationship. 


But you don't have to worry about that with dogs. 


If there's a place where the character I make needs to aim for


I should make a character that can replace the dog's position. 


I'm not saying that I'm going to take my seat,


There are people who don't have dogs


I don't have any qualms about lifting myself up


You always listen to me 


I don't evaluate, I don't judge


A being who silently stands by my side. 


If I make such a character, I think I can be loved by many people.


댓글