Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Awkward Evening Time

 It's been about seven years since the first child was born. 


In the meantime, I lived as a housewife. 


I lived as a housewife and a barista, 


It's been more than two years since I quit my shop and just lived as a housewife. 


During the day, I'm with my kids 


I took care of the kids and sent them to a kindergarten


Even if I had free time, I had to look at the children's House of Representatives time and come back. 


I have rarely been away from the children at sunset. 


On weekends, my wife plays with me at home


I go out somewhere, but it's the same when I'm with my children at sunset. 





The kids are on vacation today, and my wife is taking a day off 


I went out of the house by myself and spent my free time. 


I went to my friend's company and ate together, 


I went to a coffee shop that was good on YouTube, 


I had dinner at my favorite Pyongyang naengmyeon restaurant and came back home. 


The way home is dark, 


I was stuck in a crowd of people heading home from work


When I was coming home by subway, I felt like I was getting off work for some reason. 


That feeling that many people are familiar with 


It was the end of the day that gave me a very strange and different feeling. 


Sooner or later, the sunset without the children became too awkward for me. 




The first child becomes an elementary school student. 


Since she is a daughter, there are more and more moments when she needs her mother's hands than her father. 


So I was talking with my wife about this and that


I once told him that my wife would quit and I would go back to work. 


I closed my shop and took a few years off due to COVID, 


My career has literally been cut off if I count the fact that I did the shop. 


If I get a job again now… it won't be easy to get a good position. 


Of course, it is not easy to start a business. 


It's time for me to get used to coming home at this time 


Isn't that the timing? I think about that. 


When I got home, the second child fell asleep faster than usual. 


So what's more, it's an awkward evening. 


I want to remember the subtle emotions of this moment, so I put them in today's diary.




댓글