Art Toy Project - Do you have any toys?

 Men find toys when they grow up. 


In fact, cars and motorcycles are toys for them. 


I also maintain my childhood toys such as Lego and PlayStation. 


What toys do female adults play with?


I'm not a woman, so I don't understand exactly how she feels...






Smartphones, regardless of age or gender, have violated the realm of toys tremendously. 


I play games, watch movies, listen to music..


It really has sucked up most of the territory. 


And that's why we're using a computer that's smaller than the palm of our hand 


It has become a tremendous improvement in function. 


You can take a picture instead of a memory you can remember


Tens of thousands of people everywhere in the world 


You can communicate in real time anywhere. 


You can also search and use a lot of information. 




I find and consume any content when I need it 


It can be processed to produce other content. 


A computer really feels like an intermediate path that we passed to make a smartphone after all. 


The human capacity has been vastly expanded. 


Instead, it left no place for toys. 






For women, bags, scarves, hairpins 


Do they have the character of toys like men's cars and shoes?


Nail art, massage, dessert, hang out..


Does it mean that there is a toy domain in such a place?






While preparing for the project called Art To 


I don't like sculptures that are too biased towards art 


I want to create something that firmly protects the territory of Toys as well. 


It's not just a work, it's also a product


It's a toy, an attachment, a friend


Projecting the owner... I want to create something like that. 


Making a toy like this right now


I wonder if it's a wrong direction. 


Everyone doesn't even have a player 


I'm going to open a specialized shop for cassette tapes and vinyl records... 


I'm also worried that it might be that situation. 


What are people playing with? 


What do people enjoy doing?


What kind of toys do people want??


It's not easy to find. 


Everyone is just looking into their smartphones.




댓글