Art Toy Planning - Why Blogging?

 There are more and more people who come to write blogs


I don't think there are many people who visit regularly and follow everything


The visitors' statistics give you that information


So can we talk about one more story and one more story?


What this blog wants to say over and over again is


After all, it's my view of the world


What do I think of humans as


What do you think money is


What do you think family is


What do you think this world is where everything is mixed


It's a story about it


We met and talked about eating and playing


I watched a movie, went on a trip, read a book


I used all my senses to accept it


through the world's information


It is to capture the process of finding out what the world is in a blog




Let's talk about what I think


I'll get feedback from subscribers who listen to it


As we talked about that


Between the real world, my world, and the world in my head


narrowing the gap and eliminating errors


So living a more comfortable and happy life


I hope that the people who read the comments will be like that


In the end, that's all I want


So if there are people who are constantly reading it


Let's talk about what we said and what we said,


You'll feel it if it repeats itself


I'll always talk about what a human being is


You can talk about yourself


Some I could tell a story about you


You can talk about a specific group


You can talk about a country


In the end, the story I want to tell is about humans.


The reason why I want to make Art Toy is because


Things that I can't express and communicate with in writing


It's more visual and includes touch


I wanted to do something that I could communicate in a different way.


If you wear the mask of art


You can put topics of conversation on the table that you can't normally do.


That's my dream life


I'm doing everything I want to do.


It's an excuse to not be able to do it because of time, money, and physical strength.


If you don't put your time, money, and stamina into it


Of course, we'll get a low-quality result


But rather than doing nothing as an excuse


It is meaningful to keep thinking and challenging something


And when that builds up, it becomes a skill


If you build up your skills, you'll be able to make something that's not of low quality


Everything in one day, just like I dreamed of


Let's not be mistaken that it will come true


It takes effort and time


It's fun to be human today


I came all the way from my house by subway


In the meantime, hundreds of people pass by


I think humans are robots made up of organisms.


I think consciousness exists but there is no free will


Even so, it's mixed with the heaven and the earth to create harmony


This world is a truly fascinating and interesting place.


I will eventually launch my art toy.


It contains traces of my worries now


For those who keep it


I hope it will be told as a story.


And every time I hear that story


I hope you get energy, happiness, and positive energy.


I miss you even when I'm watching you


Like you, lovely. Like a flower in full bloom


I hope my toys will be a pleasure for you..




a wet winter


Now that I'm sentimental, I'm going to make a fuss.




댓글