Art Toy Planning - Learn to Build a Brand. What Makes a Difference?

 I went for a walk in the shopping mall today.


There's a Han dress hanging in Gucci's store


It was a simple shape that looked like a white tennis dress,


There was a green and red line pattern on the collar


There was an embroidery-like figure on the chest


The price was 40% off at the outlet, but it was about 1.2 million won. 


I walked a little longer and went to the Armani store. 


Although Gucci was better as well as the material because it looked almost similar, it was similar. 


There was an embroidered logo called A/X on the chest called Almani Exchange.


If you saw someone wearing that outfit from afar 


There was such a similar feeling that it might have been difficult to judge it as a different garment. 


Armani's clothes cost 145,000 won, with an additional 20% on the 50% sale. 




Although we already knew that brands generate prices, 


I wondered if it would make a price difference of nearly 10 times. 


But what's really interesting is that 


I'm not an observer, I'm a consumer


There's not much difference between this and that, but the price is 1/10


When I asked, "Should I buy Armani's clothes?"


I felt like I wouldn't have bought it. 


What made such a difference? 






There may be bigger results in art. 


I often say this while looking at abstract paintings. 


I think I can draw something like this too??? 


Didn't you just draw the line??


Isn't this just two colors???


But the work that anyone can draw is


It may be a work of all one's soul that contains traces of the artist's lifelong agony. 






When you make something 


How do you put the meaning in it, 


How does it make a difference?


Walking among the many brands in the mall


I think about the difference that occurs between them. 


I don't know the answer yet. 


But I think about it.




댓글