Art Toy Planning - The Difference Between Art Toys and Toys? What sets the two apart?

 While organizing the shelves today,


The kids worked hard to make it and saw Lego


I saw the barebricks standing next to him. 


What's the difference between the two?


Why is one in the toy category,


Did anything else become Art Toi?




Of course, there are a lot of people who don't know the word artto itself.


Bearbrick is just a kind of toy for them.


It's just a toy that adults collect.


Because it can be collected and resold? Is that why it's Art Toy?


No, just toys can be sold,


If it becomes a rare product after a very long time, the price may rise tremendously.


There are some things like Star Wars toys and Pokemon toys that cost tens of millions of won.


Resale and scarcity are not the dividing lines between the two. 






When you make it, the intention of the writer or company is 


Was it made to make fun with toys?


Is it made for artistic expression?


I think this is the distinction between the two..


I don't know if it's the writer's intention


Whether it's Bearbrick, Cowes or Banksy's work, there are many things that are not clear. 




in contemporary art 


They interpret it too much, give meaning to it, and exclude those parts


There are people who want to look at the work from a pure aesthetic point of view


It may not be good to be too analytical. 


But I'm thinking about it now 


If you want to think about the distinction between Art Toys and toys


I also think that there should be something that separates the categories of artto. 




And I think it's going to make the head more complicated,


I'll add one more 


Sculptures vs Art Toys vs Toys all over the area. 


It's not about putting more weight on toys like Bear Brick


The figures that you make one by one are also called art toys..


Isn't that actually more of a statue with cute, kitsch charm? 


There are quite a few works that do. 




I'm not trying to make a distinction and tax some things and not tax some things, but...


From the point of view of the person who wants to be a producer 


I don't know what to point...


This ambiguity is also troubling. 




I still don't know. 


If I experience more and study more, will there be a day when I want to do this?


If you keep writing blogs 


At least once a day, I have time to think about writing. 


For a short time, I think about Art Toy for more than 5 minutes to an hour. 


In a few years, I'll grow up with a better idea than I am now, right?




댓글