A big cleaning plan! Oh... When should I clean it? Let's clean it for 30 minutes a day!!

 If you look around the house, it's really clean 


I feel like I'm at a hotel!! 


If you think like this, raise your hand!!!! 


Well... How can you live like that when a person lives? How can you live in moderation.. 


Of course, that's what I thought. 


And my house is currently a mess in progress ^^




I need to clean up... I need to clean up... I need to organize and throw away things... 


I think about that every day, but after the day ends 


Tomorrow will come, and the next day will come. 


There is a self-developed YouTube channel that I usually listen to. 


[Hawaii mansion] It's a channel called "Hawaii mansion", 


I have a high synchronicity with what I think, and I like my voice and talking skills. 


In fact, there are many channels that tell similar stories. 


Among them, I like this channel the most because my breathing and results are good for me. 


It depends on who says the same thing


It might be good to hear, or it might not be good to hear. 


Anyway.. 


A few days ago, I turned on the channel of the Hawaii mansion like a radio and was doing something else,


If it's hard to try for the first time 


Don't set a goal to do it all


Split the goal into small pieces, complete the small thing, and end it!!!


And it was said to praise yourself and accumulate small victories. 


As I heard the story, 






Yeah... I'm going to clean this house by cleaning it up. I can't even think of it


I don't know where to start


Not like that, but just clean for 30 minutes a day! 


I set the alarm and I'm not done cleaning. I don't know if I have to do more


I just clean for 30 minutes a day. 


So let's set a goal and carry it out!!! I thought this. 


If you do that, won't my house be clean in a month or three months?




Let's go! Let's clean for 30 minutes starting today!!!


I'm having fun thinking that I get points like a game


Right now... I can't... It's dirty... 


I can't post a lot of pictures, 


I hope there will be a day when I can clean up and post a lot of neat pictures..






I can't even imagine this haha

댓글