42-year-old man grows his hair for the first time in his life

When I was young, in middle and high school, there was a thing called hair control.


Each school had a set regulation on how long it could be.


School that became famous for news and movies because of irregularities and irregularities right next to our school is Mㅁ School


I put a tennis sieve on my head and shaved all my hair sticking out above it.


Then, the one that loosened a little bit was 3cm. 


My school is better than that, so 5cm is the rule, but 7~8cm is the rule 


I don't think the teacher said anything. 




From then on until over 40 years old,


I've never grown my hair.


Even after graduating from high school and becoming a college student


It felt messy if my hair grew a little longer.


And I went to the army,


Even when I work at a company, rather than the hairstyle I want


I thought it was important to look neat.


I went to work and opened a cafe


I ran a small shop for quite some time.


At that time, it wouldn't have mattered if I had my own hairstyle freely...


I just thought I should go get a haircut once a month because the inertia got wet.


If it grows a bit longer than usual


I thought it looked messy.




Even when BTS friends swept the world, they didn't care much.


I didn't know how many of them there were or the names of the members. 


I talked with my mom during the day,


"BTS are going crazy these days, but why are they so famous??"


"I don't know either!"


I was walking by and watching BTS performance in the movie theater. 


It was more expensive than a regular movie ticket, but I didn't expect my mom and I would watch BTS live


Anyway, I watch the concert for about an hour and a half 


The kids were really shiny. 


It was so cool. 






And especially Jungkook looked so cool, 


My hair was quite long in the live performance. 


Looking at him, he's so cool even if he has long hair


You know what kind of expression he has and what kind of hairstyle he has to look cool, right?


It's my job to practice and keep improving


It's not just the dance song, but you know how to look cool, right?


I thought, "That's why it's so shiny, right?" 




And I... I've never thought about myself 


Has it ever happened???


I don't know what to do


Have I ever thought about what facial expressions to make?


I looked down and my belly was full of fat


Yellow face... It was just an old man. 


I don't think I was that shiny even when I was young in my 20s. 


I don't know myself...


I didn't know what suits me and what's cool...


I'll live like that for the rest of my life


I'm getting old without ever being able to sparkle... This isn't it...


I still thought it was not too late. 




Suddenly I won't be as cool as Jungkook. 


I know trying doesn't make it all work. 


I'm just thinking about what kind of look I look good in 


I was like myself, and I wondered if it was a way to express myself well. 


I wasn't interested in me at this age.


I didn't have any affection for myself...


I didn't love myself...


I felt sorry for myself, for myself. 








I wanted to be completely different. 


I decided to take a step at a time from what I could do right away. 


Whether it's teasing or dirty


I don't need any of that. 


Just find what I want to do, what suits me


I decided to take care of my body's health and do things that I could care for and love myself. 


Listen to good things, only good things, 


I work out hard every day, 


Looking for things that I really want,


I only strive for that. 


I do my best for what makes me happy. 


No matter how close friends or family they are, I don't care what they say. 


I just started to grow my hair like a symbol of the change in attitude. 


I'm slowly entering the beggar zone. 


If I don't wear a hat, I'm afraid to go outside. 


But it doesn't matter. 


I'll grow it out first and then decide if it'll look good on me. 


I've never done it in my life, and even if I had long hair, it would have looked good on me...


I don't want to say this. 


I'll try it. Oh, this isn't good. Next 


I want to live like this. 


Now there is no time to postpone it further. 


It may be the last time to do what is a challenge. 


Before it's too late, I'll find what I want to do now.




댓글