There's a rockfish!! Let's make rockfish jiri (clear soup)!!

 There's a rockfish!!! 


Moomoo gave it to me. 


Actually, I'm not confident in preparing fish. 


So I don't buy it often, so I don't have much cooking experience. 


Because I've never done it before, my skills don't even improve. 


But!!! There is a rockfish. 


You can't just throw it away, can you!!!!! 


The weather suddenly got very cold these days!! So I'm going to cook rockfish. 


I wanted to cook spicy fish stew, but I wasn't confident about catching the fishy smell


I chose geography because the children had to eat together. 


If you make a sauce here and add it, it becomes spicy fish stew, so I recommend spicy fish stew. 











1. Cut radishes and boil them.


2. To make the broth more delicious, kelp and anchovies are also brewed together. 


3. When the radishes are cooked a little by boiling, add about 10 whole pepper grains and rockfish cut with scissors. 


4. Boil for about 10 minutes and remove the bubbles. 


5. At the end, add green onions and boil for about 3 to 4 minutes. (If you have water parsley, I recommend water parsley.)




I just finished rocking with nothing special!!!!




The soup dish is simply finished. 


It smells a little fishy, and I think it would be better to soak the fish with something like cooking wine. 


If you have a better recipe instruction, I would appreciate it if you could generously leave it. 


In the cold winter, warm~~ Eat and be careful not to catch a cold!!

댓글