Starbucks Disney Collaboration - Macaron and Madeleine

 Starbucks is really good. 


Take good care of the brand image


They are also good at arranging interior and furniture for the atmosphere of the store. 


The shape of the shopping mall varies widely depending on the location of the real estate 


Even though it is not a copy and paste, it sets the store atmosphere in a uniform manner. 


In that sense, I commend you. 




And not to be the same boring Starbucks every day 


It constantly releases new events and drinks. 


Starbucks marketing team makes new goods and distributes them when they collect stickers,


We're going to release a new drink and we're going to recommend it


It's not a boring space for customers who visit Starbucks every day 


Throw something that can be constantly refreshed. 




A few months ago, BLACKPINK's song came out at Starbucks 


What?? Can I play copyrighted music in a cafe??


Didn't Starbucks have jazz or something???? 


I looked it up and found out that we collaborated with BLACKPINK 


I played music, and I think there were some limited-edition products. 




Now, they collaborate with Disney to make and sell snacks.


Starbucks guys... That's amazing... 


If the kids go anywhere together, me, me, me, me!!!! but


At Starbucks, it's usually 


This is a coffee shop, so only adults eat it.. That's what I thought


At the children's level, they made macaron madeleines in the shape of Disney characters... 


Isn't it like a booby trap!!!!!!




It tastes normal.


It's the taste we know. 


There is a sense that the price is slightly more expensive than the usual ones. 


I don't usually buy macarons, so I don't know exactly. 


All right.. You're good at business.. 


I won't blame you guys. 


You should make enough money to not mind this!!!!!


Thank you for giving me motivation today as well. Starbucks




댓글