Starbucks Chocolate Cookie Gift Set - Emergency Empty Hand Prevention, When You Have Where to Buy a Gift!!

 When the holidays come, I have a conversation with my wife


"What should I do for this V LIVE?"


Empty-handed rooms are not empty-handed!!!!


Whether it's your wife's house or your parents' house, it's to prevent the embarrassment of going into the house,


Let's take something in our hands!!! 


Prevent empty hands!!!!


You all have situations like this from time to time, right?


Other than your parents' house, your child's friend invited you to visit all of a sudden


Or you have to go to kindergarten or school to meet your teacher. 


When those things happen, you don't have to carry something great with you, but you need an empty-handed room to prevent you from feeling shy. 






Walnut snack shops and cookie shops that happen these days are perfect!! That's a good store. 


But I don't see such shops around!!


I don't see the usual Paris Baguette.. What should I do... I went to Starbucks when I did. 


It's because I personally like Starbucks


First of all, the important thing in an empty-handed room is that you have to carry something that's not too salty!!!!


Of course, I don't like street food and I'm not disparaging them


To buy fish-shaped buns empty-handed... It's kind of... It's kind of like that..


If that's the case.. Oh... I don't eat street food...


It could be like this. 


And each person has a different preference for the brand


Some brands may be liked by some, but others may not. 






That's when the brand Starbucks comes into power. 


First of all, it doesn't feel cheap. 


The brand is well managed, so I don't usually pay for it 


Even if you don't like the taste


If someone sends me a free drink coupon 


Which do you prefer, Ediya or Starbucks?


Starbucks is well-known for its good brand management. 


So when I buy something from Starbucks, at least it's not salty. 


Even if I don't get good reviews, I don't get criticized~~~ Isn't this important?








I went to Starbucks and they were selling chocolate cookie gift boxes


Teen cases become so luxurious!!!


Cookies taste just like that. 


Cookies that are usually sold in stores are moist and delicious


I was going to make something with a longer expiration date, but it's a hard cookie


But the taste is okay. 


First of all, the container is pretty, so there is no shortage of gifts. 


It's a waste to pay for it 


First of all, I think the recipient will not be cheap. 








It reminds me of Sung Si Kyung's new song


With that, I'm full of it. In different places


If we have a good time!!!






I'm telling you that there's a guy that can be used on Starbucks in an urgent need of an empty-handed room


I'll say goodbye for today

댓글