SSG Shipped Frozen Whole Chicken, Chicken Recommendation - It tastes like the old whole chicken

 These days, chicken prices have gone up a lot. Delivery costs have gone up a lot


As they grow older, they eat more 


One chicken is not enough to eat with your family. crying


Cheese balls and fries.. I wonder if there are a lot of things that you want 


But there are good friends who can reduce the cost of living. 


As air fryers are widely distributed at home these days, 


I think there are more convenient cooked foods than before. 


And because they sell well, they work harder to develop and create a virtuous cycle structure. 


I'm not eating because I really don't have anything to eat like I used to, but I'm seeing a growing number of pretty good frozen foods. 




There are many kinds of chicken, and they are all of the best. 


Some places are better than really cheap chicken delivery. 


It's more cost-effective. You have to cook it in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes


Considering the delivery time, I think it's worth it. 




My children are still young, so they can't eat spicy food, 


Chickens, even without seasoning, quite often have pepper or a little spicy seasoning underneath. 


This old whole chicken has no spicy taste at all, so children eat it very well. 


It tastes like smoked duck rather than just whole chicken,


It takes a little longer than the time written on the envelope,


Please turn it upside down in the middle. 


I don't know if it's because we use an oven instead of an air fryer, but more than the time written on the bag


I turned it over for 20 minutes, turned it over, and baked it for 20 minutes, and it was cooked very deliciously~


I'm satisfied with the taste^^ It's very affordable. 




I bought it through E-Mart delivery, and I don't know if it's in other marts


I'm not sure if it's only in E-Mart


These days, I don't deliver chicken and eat it often at home^^


I think it'll be better for your health because there's less oil in it


I hope you all have a happy and delicious day today!!





댓글