ssg frozen potato - Quizin, crispy and spicy Cajun Seasoned Potato (Seoul News)

 When you grill chicken at home,


Is that enough for you? 


Did I make a bad habit?


When I ate delivery chicken, I often ordered cheese balls called French fries.. 


Even if I grill chicken myself at home.. French fries... Cheese ball... I sing. 


My family's peepers.. It's also cute... (Laughing out loud)




So, I also store French fries in the freezer as an emergency food. 


The world has gotten really good these days


The star foods are served as frozen foods. 


I like it because it's pretty good because it's delicious. 


Because of COVID-19, the period of being stuck at home is getting longer


In the middle of the day, there was a time when I was scared of ordering food and being scared. 


Frozen foods have grown rapidly along with air fryers


I think it was during the COVID-19 period that ignited it. 


This market for easy-cooked food has become huge. 


And it seems that there is competition, so the development is fast and big. 






The friend I tasted today is French fries from the brand called Quizin. 


These are French fries that are well seasoned. 


Like the name Cajun Seasoned Potato, Cajun sauce is properly mixed. 


It's very delicious if you bake it for 5 minutes or 15 minutes in an air fryer


Except for the restaurants that really sincerely cook potato


Most of the family restaurants 


You fry products from headquarters and put them on the table


The quality is the same as what you eat in any store. 


Of course, it should taste better when fried than in the oven. 


The taste was very satisfying. 


It has a very mild spicy taste, but it is spicy enough for kindergarten children to eat. 




If you have completely young friends, you'd better choose a different product It's a bit spicy


The taste was pretty good!! I'll call it a day. 




I hope you all have a warm and delicious meal today





댓글