Sony wh - 1000xm4 headphones, noise cancelling is a new world. Very good earwax review

 The weather has suddenly gotten cold these days


Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold


My hobby is riding a bicycle and writing somewhere


I'm in serious trouble.


Wearing a padded jacket and gloves could prevent any kind of cold, 


And masks are all over the house. 


One area that can't stop the cold. Ears!!!! My ears are so cold!!!!





I was going to go out to ride a bike again today, but I had to take measures against my ears. 


Should I buy a new pair of earplugs for the military?


That's what I was thinking.. Oh! There was a headphone rolling around in that room!!!




My wife used to buy headphones that she didn't use and saw them playing in the room. 


This is it!!! This is it!!! Let's wear headphones instead of earplugs!!!


Anyway, when I ride a bike, I listen to YouTube on my wireless earphone. 


This is perfect! It's perfect 


I charged it for about 20 minutes and connected it to my phone via Bluetooth. 


The model name is said to be wh - 1000xm4. 


I don't know if it's good. I was just using the guy who was at home because it was cold.


When I looked it up on Naver, it was a model that came out about 2 years ago and it's quite expensive



Before I sat on my bike, I put on my headphones and connected YouTube.


What? What?? What is it. 


Is it noise cancelling or something???


You're taking me to a completely different world..


The previous wireless earphones don't have noise cancelling function 


It was my first experience. 


That's amazing! Noise cancelling! This is really good


It really blocks out the outside sound neatly.


However, if it is not a physical blocking, the sound comes in if you just put it on. 


Whether it's music or reading a book, when I turn on the sound 


It neatly blocks the outside sound to see if something comes out that offsets the outside sound. 


So I was surprised that he raised the level of immersion and music. 


I should buy something without a can next time.. I felt that. 






Until we arrived at our destination, the Sony headphones did a very good job. 


Other than making a good sound, 


The role of protecting my ears from cold with earplugs, which was the original purpose. 


It's very warm. It's warm enough to make me sweat a little. 


I wouldn't worry about the winter if I had this kind of guy!! 


And when I went home, I put it in my original place. 


Now, on the day I ride my bike, please take good care of me until spring comes~~ Earplugs~




Sony's wh - 1000xm4 headphones are 


No can is good and sounds good, 


I'll leave a review saying that it's warm, and I'll say bye for today

댓글