Snack Review-T standard E-Mart Traders PB Snack / Garlic Shrimp Chip, Garlic Shrimp Chip

 I am trying to go on a diet because I gained a lot of weight these days,


I try not to eat snacks, but...


I try, but... I'm just trying... I can't eat it... It's delicious..




I buy snacks under the pretext of children's snacks.


And recently, I've been using multipacks often.


When you go to a large supermarket, various companies pack their snacks in small sizes,


It is often called a multipack and is sold in batches.


Orion Snack Set, Lotte Snack Set, and so on.








If you go to E-Mart Traders


Traders PB is selling multi-tap under the name of T Standard


There are three kinds of snacks named garlic shrimp chips, corn chips, and sweet flavor jjang.


If you try it, it's the delicious one we knew.


Shrimp chips, corn chips, and crayon Shin-chan taste just right. 


I think there's a small difference in detail or not..


It tastes roughly the same. But the price is low.




If I buy multi-pack, one bag is a bit small


I think it's good when you give it as a snack for children's.


If you open a big bag, it's too much,


However, when I give it to you, it becomes generous and crispy the next day.


I think it's perfect to give a small bag of multipacks.




I recommend it because I think it's perfect to buy as a snack for children when I go grocery shopping at E-Mart Traders!!


But if it's a kid's snack, I'm eating it.. It's good. It's delicious... I need to lose weight...

댓글