Shopping cart, cereal - Taekwang Sunsik / Granola Pubs

 What kind of breakfast do you usually give to children?

I'm not diligent, so I usually feed cereal on weekdays morning. 

I do something on weekends, but I'm busy because of the kindergarten hours on weekdays crying

I'm sure there are people who are good at it


Since they often give us cereal, 

I usually give granola for nutrition. 

I think roasted whole grains would be more nutritious than corn or flour-based ones. 


So if you give me one more granola, I get tired of it 

I go around and order from various brands. 


I usually order it by shipping it,

When I searched on Granola, there was a friend named Granola Pubs with a cute picture. 


It's not cheap at the price per gram. 

But I think the quality is good.





The granolas in Callogues and Posts have whole grains,

Cereals are mixed in quite a large proportion. 

If you want to feed as much whole grains as possible, I like the granola pubs compared to them. 


I think nuts and grains are almost everything. 

If you think about that, I think it's a reasonable price even if the price per gram is a little high. 


And another thing I like is that it's low in sugar content. 

Other products are too sweet 

I bought granola to take care of my health, but I feel like I'm feeding you too much sugar???

But granola pubs are better because they're not that sweet. 


But there's a downside, too. 

The chunks are a little big, so it's not suitable for milk-based cereal. 

It's too good to eat just like snacks. 

So I bought cereal, but they give me a lot of snacks instead of snacks during snack time.


Those who are looking for healthy and delicious snacks

For those who usually order by shipping, try it together Recommendation!!



댓글