Sakurataro - Sugar Free Vitamin Candy Peach Flavor

 I've been working hard on blogs these days


You get to do a lot of things that you don't usually do.


That's how you get a sense of writing!!


I try to experience and challenge things that I haven't eaten, and write down my experiences.


It's very nice that I tried many new things and my life seems to be better 


Sometimes I fail... 






Today, Sakurataro met sugar-free vitamin candy for the first time~~


Let's look at the name. Is it Japanese candy?? I thought. 


Looking back, the country of origin and the name of the production company seems to be Chinese.


In China or Southeast Asia  


I heard that there are a lot of things that sell like Korean companies because the packaging and the name are Korean


It seems that not only Korea but also Japan copies a lot of styles. 


But it's not that expensive, 


I decided to try it. 


I'll try it and if it's okay, I can give it to the kids as a snack...




Well... It's something that we often meet around us


It wasn't a flat coin-shaped vitamin. 


It wasn't the shape I thought, and it wasn't the taste I thought. 


Does the vitamin candy you usually eat contain a lot of sugar??


I think he's got a marketing point that pushes sugar free as his strength...


First of all, it doesn't taste good...


I don't think so...


Well, it depends on the individual's taste... Maybe it's just me..


I can't recommend it anyway. 


But if there's something new next time, I'll try it


I don't recommend it for other people to refer to it, but I leave it as a message






댓글