Recommended Rice Noodles Restaurant in Garosu-gil Alley in Sinsa-dong - Miboondang

 I came to Sinsa Station to meet my friend today. 


This friend loves rice noodles. 


In the past, when I had to make an appointment and choose a menu, I ate noodles, meat, and sandwiches


I like things like this. 


Young women like it more than old men in their 40s... 


Even if I become an old man, I like rice noodles more than soup. 




I met my friend for the first time in a while and talked about this and that,


When I was young, I talked a lot about my interests, 


Now we're talking a lot about how we're old or how we should live^^


It's nice to have a friend to talk to seriously. 




It's a restaurant where my sister, who likes rice noodles, asked me to go, so I believe in it. 


The name is [Michon-Dang]. 


I'm from Bundang... Differential sugar... Oh... 


I shouldn't have done it, 


When you become an old man, if you don't make dad jokes once a day, you'll get thorns to wear. 


So... Without even realizing it, I'll say goodbye.. I'll spit it out again.. It's rolled up..






It's like a small Japanese ramen restaurant 


There is a bar-type long table, and it's a way to serve noodles from the inside. 


There is no wide hall, but food comes out quickly efficiently. 




If you place an order at the kiosk at the entrance, the food will come out quickly. 


Oh! The soup has a bit of a sweet taste. 


It's neat and delicious. 


I ordered beef brisket rice noodles, but I like it more because there are plenty of green onions on top. 


I like the soup and noodles. 


It's delicious 


I think I'll come back next time when I think of rice noodles. 








From Garosu-gil Main-gil, you have to come into the alley a lot,


It's very close to the subway station. 


If you think of hot rice noodles around here, it would be good to come. Recommendation!




I hope you have a warm and delicious day today!!!!

댓글