Recommended restaurant for sundae soup and gopchang in Jeongja-dong, Bundang. - Park Seobang sundae and gopchang

 Personally, I really like the food called sundae soup.


I like hot soup,


Among them, I think I especially like sundae soup.


I also like the food itself called sundae ^^


It's not because I'm old now that I'm old.


I've been a favorite food since I was in middle and high school.


I think most women would talk about tteokbokki when it comes to Korean soul food.


I think it's probably because it contains memories with my friends when I was in middle and high school.


When I went to a PC room or billiard room with my friends in college


Pork back-bone stew and soondae soup are mixed with memories


I think it would have become a food where you can feel the taste and sensitivity.






There are several gukbap restaurants in Jeongja-dong. I think the number of gamjatang restaurants is a little higher.


Among them, I like this house the most. 


There's a franchise called Park Seobu Sundae Soup, 


I don't think this is the franchise.


The menu is different, the sign is different


If it was a franchise, it would have written where and where on the sign, right?


This place serves tripe and boiled pork together.


That's why I think the quality of the meat is relatively better than other ones.


The opponent himself is actually not that special.


However, it is delicious because the attached meat is well managed,


The generosity is generous, so please put it in comfortably. 


Among those who like sundae soup


Soup is important, kkakdugi is important, and soondae is important.


It depends on your taste.


This is a house that takes good care of the accompanying meat. 


Nothing else is particularly different from other stores.


You can keep that in mind and enjoy it according to your taste.


I personally like it very much. 


The accessory meat is boiled neatly and well, so it has no smell and is clean.




Today, I packed it and cooked it at home.


The packaging in this house is non-cooked packaging.


Only the special version, not the regular version, can be packaged,


Instead of having no rice, I think they put more in than they eat at the store.


It's a lot enough for two people to eat after it boils from a single-serve order.


I hope you have a warm day with hot soup today Thank you!






댓글