Recommended delivery of chicken in Jeongja-dong, Bundang - Barun Chicken/Migeum Station, Brown Rice Crisp, Tteokbokki

 I ordered chicken again todayLOL~hahaha.


I was very satisfied with the fried chicken last time, so I ordered it again this time. 


The most satisfying thing is that my children eat well. 


I've tried different brands, and I eat Barun Chicken the best. 


If you order fried BBQ or Nene chicken, 


There's pepper or a little bit of spicy underneath. 


It's so delicious for adults, but young children don't seem to like it either. 


So I don't eat it often, so I usually ordered things without fried clothes such as Gobne and Bodram. 




Barun chicken is salty under the sauce, but it's not spicy at all


Maybe that's why the children eat so well. 


If the children eat well, I'm just as happy. 





Maybe we're adding new oil today, frying up to a few and changing the oil, 


I think the credibility of putting these stickers on every delivery is also increasing.








It's not just regular fried food. Is it brown rice? It's more savory and delicious


Today, I ordered sweet potato and cheese ball and tteokbokki together. 


I liked tteokbokki because it's not just a regular rice cake, but also a rice cake with cheese in the middle.


Tteokbokki is good, too


Of course, the quality of the franchise varies slightly from store to store. 


Depending on how each branch manages it. 


First of all, it's Barun Chicken / Migeum Station. I'm very, very satisfied^^


I'm not an acquaintance or something. I really like it, so I order it often. 







If you're craving chicken today, try ordering it!!


I hope you all have a warm and delicious meal

댓글