Recommendation of Chinese Restaurants in Sinchon, Yonsei - Bokseonggak

 When my friends and I were in college,


It's already been more than 20 years...


Even then, it was a Chinese restaurant that already had a traditional history. 


I didn't come out of the regiment, but I have friends, so when I hear it sometimes


At that time, I picked about 5 representative restaurants in front of my school


The college students used to say, "Pick one out of course,


It's been a long time since I went to Yonsei University, and I saw it on the alley


It was still well and sound. 


During lunch time, office workers and students came to me


How can you eat so fast??? You have to absorb the jajangmyeon at the speed you want to absorb it


It went out right away. Wow, I was like that when I was young...






My friend ordered jjamppong rice and white jjamppong rice,


And she ordered sweet and sour pork,


I forgot and didn't take a picture of the food.. -.-;; Oh, my.. 


I'm still not posed as a blogger. 


There are more than one or two things that I can't post because I don't take pictures like this. 


Fortunately, I was glad to see the building that I met for the first time in a long time because of its friendly taste, so I took a picture. 






These days, restaurants seem to have leveled up a lot. 


Shops with Internet ratings are quickly culled. 


Now, it seems that only decent and very delicious houses survive. 


I don't know how long Bokseonggak has been in history, but first of all, what I know is more than 20 years. 


There is a reason why a house is so long in one place. 


I trust you The angle of ventriloquism is!!!


When you want Chinese food in Sinchon, you can go here without worrying. 


The hall is spacious and it's nice to go with several people. Recommendation! Recommendation!!


I ate deliciously and remembered the memories.

댓글