Recommendation of Chicago Pizza Restaurant in Bundang - Rigoleto Chicago Pizza & Pub

 It's fashionable for a style that completes a commercial district

It's been a bit slow lately

What kind of road~

Garosu-gil and Gyeongridan-gil are the originals. 


And there are lots of cafe streets in some dong

The origin is Café Street in Jeongja-dong, Bundang 


I've lived in Bundang since the early days of Cafe Street 

I watched the history of the town. 

When it was filled with pretty cafes 

In the evening or on the weekend 

Everyone used to drive a supercar from Seoul and play here 

Thanks to this, it was hard for the residents due to illegal parking


In any case, this street is a place where many stores

It's going to be ruined 

have a lot of changes in one's hands 


Among them, Coffee Bean and the pizza place I'm going to introduce today is

in one's place for a long time 

It is the site of Cafe Street in Jeongja-dong. 


Rigoletto Chicago pizza&pub는 

It didn't come out in the early days 

But it came out when I was in my early and heyday

Even though the cafe street has lost a lot of energy

It keeps its place as a good restaurant. 


There aren't many places that make Chicago-style pizza

seem competitive 

This pizza that's close to cheese bomb

It reminds me occasionally. 

I was moved by the growing amount of cheese

My children were excited yesterday, too 


Rather than going out to eat on weekdays

I order delivery even if I don't cook

I had a lot of fun with the kids yesterday 

I went to eat in person. 


There's a touch of hot pizza 

They made me a happy dinner. 


I ordered bacon pizza

The thick bacon from the steakhouse

cover the surface generously 

As expected, food business lasts long when you are generous!! 


When you think of Chicago pizza, let's listen to it!!





댓글