Recommend a lamb skewer restaurant in Yeonnam-dong in front of Hongdae. - Gyeongseong lamb skewers

 Last weekend, I went to Hongdae with my family


It's been a while since I've been here^^


Still, I think I come to play about once every three to four months. 


It's uncomfortable because there's no right place to park, 


But these days, the commercial districts in front of Hongik University also remove parking lots and make it a good walking street


Yeonnam-dong railway road is also a park, so it's good to walk, so it's worth visiting. 






I ate snacks and took pictures at my child's favorite cinnamon roll cafe


I looked around some other things and came out to eat. 


We were supposed to go eat pork cutlet today, 


It was so cold that I couldn't walk anymore, 


I went to Gyeongseong Lamb Skewers in front of me. 


It's located on the second floor in a very nice place right next to the Yeontral Park trail






Lamb skewers with the babies.. I don't think it looks good on me


It's so cold that we decided to eat first^^


Thanks to this, the children went to lamb skewers for the first time in their lives. 


(I once grilled lamb skewers at home. First time at the store)












Don't season lamb skewers for children, but give them to them like that. 


When I tried it, the lamb chops were less tough than the lamb skewers, so I think it's better to give it to the children


Thank you for the egg soup we ordered together^^


The children were having fun watching the lamb skewers rolling in front of the small brazier. 


I made a small campfire


I think it was nice to come in from the cold street. 






It seems like you're having a different drink when you go in, 


Even though I went with kids who wouldn't drink and eat a lot


The staff and the CEO were all kind 


The most comfortable seat inside is also reserved seats, but they cleared it and gave it to us


It's so cold 


What's a bit disappointing is that there's no bowl of rice~~


It's not a store for kids, so you shouldn't expect too much Haha


The kids eat well and have fun


Next time, I can put lamb skewers on the restaurant menu list




I hope you all have a warm and delicious meal~~

댓글