Real Estate Play - Pick your own house in Korea without a price limit! Part 3. I am trust. Samseong-dong

 Let's choose my dream house!!!


Since it's DREAM, let's choose the house that I really want without any price limit!!!!


In the first part, I set up my favorite area, and I said I wanted to use a detached house or a commercial house as a whole. 


In the second part, if I buy a house while looking around the block where Gangnam-gu Office is located I decided it's here. 


Today is Gyeonggi-do, which is the side block, and let's find out the block with Bongeunsa Temple!!




This block has almost the only single-family residential area left in Gangnam-gu.


It is an area that cannot be raised as a commercial house and is tied to a two-story house. 


We also sold housing sites in other new towns


There are such areas under the name of the cityscape or earth. 


Perhaps taking into account the infrastructure and floor area ratio of the entire city, we divide the residential areas and commercial areas of Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3


And if you don't set up a zone like this 


Even if you want to build a detached house with lots of multi-family buildings 


It seems to be set up because there is no land left to make. 


Pangyo also has such an area, so you can't upload more than a two-story house. 


Although the land price is likely to be low due to restrictions on property rights,


Wealthy people who prefer single-family homes 


They have no desire to expand their wealth by rising housing prices


(On the contrary, I hope that property taxes will increase and housing prices will not rise.)


I wanted to enjoy a leisurely life in a detached house, so I preferred it


Land prices are never cheaper than areas that can be raised to four or five floors nearby. 





Among the residential areas lined up next to Gondam-gil in Gyeonggi-do 


The area I circled in red is an area that can be raised to the fourth floor of a multi-family house,


Part of it below is the aforementioned single-family housing area. 


This is really the house of the owners of large corporations and the house of top celebrities like Jun Ji-hyun. 


The chairman's house with a yard is lined up here. 


There's such a place in Gangnam?? Isn't it in Hannam-dong or Seongbuk-dong over there??


Gangnam also has such a small housing complex. 


It costs about 15 to 18 billion won per house. 


There are some houses like that across the street from here to I-Park,


It's not just a detached house 


It's a bit mixed up, so it's less organized, and the roads are kind of twisted 


Because it is a hillside, the modern housing complex behind Gyeonggi High School looks better. 


Anyway, the game I'm playing right now is to choose my dream house without a price limit!! Because I'm the winner


You can choose this place, too, 


I personally don't like it. 


It's not my style because it's a detached house with a high wall and a closed feeling. 


And this housing complex has some kind of neighborhood protocol, so I completely pushed it away because I bought it 


It is said that it is not possible to build a new building at will. 







Anyway, if I buy a house on this block, I think I'll choose from the red circle area shown on the map above. 




House prices range from 8 billion to 20 billion, depending on the equilibrium and location. 


I think it would be better if it was a building where I could do a shopping mall on the first floor. 


I'm not trying to rent it out,


I want to run a gallery myself or use it as an office. 


Therefore, it is also an important factor to make contact with people outside. 


The beauty and comfort of the house itself are important,


It is also important to have good access to others. 




I'm not too far away from the other galleries


I wish I could be on a route where I could stop by while touring galleries. 


In that sense, this block is a bit of a subordinate option. 


However, even if you walk this road dozens of times, it is a very calm, pretty, and stable block. 


It's a little less compatible with what I'm trying to use, it's such a nice neighborhood. 


So if I really get rich


There is also an idea that it would be nice to get a separate office and buy a house on this block. 




Today, I went to Samsung-dong's real estate online rental shop


I'm ready to be rich 


Wow! I feel good!!!! I feel like I've become really rich.


I hope you all have a happy and fun day today!!

댓글